Pitaisi siivota ja pakata, siispa meemi ;)

Koittakaa kestaa, tama kun on viela kolmannella kotimaisella ;))
(Kun ei ole mitaan muuta asiaa, eika kuviakaan, niin meemia pukkaa. Koitan parantaa tapani.)

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?

I don't even have my first house yet, but I reckon it'd be somewhere in Finland. The other house could be in either Germany, Great Britain or France ;)

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

Does underwear count? :D

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?

Must have been something by either Rammstein or Metallica.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

7:15, 7:30, something like that. Or 11:20, like today ;)

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

The dishwasher.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Oh, I'd love to know how to play piano.

7. FAVOURITE COLOUR?

Don't really have one, all-time favorite. Right now I'm in the middle of a pinkish-turquoise season ;)

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

Huh? Luxury sedan's my thing. If I have to pick, maybe SUV. They're handy with dogs :)

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

I tend to make the most of what I have now. So no, I do not.

10. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

Hmm. Winnie the Pooh books, I suppose.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?

Autumn, without a doubt.

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?

This unimaginable combo of brains, beauty and imagination that I already possess will do just fine, thank you ;D

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

Have a Metallica logo in my shoulder. Not the text, just the 4 M's shaped like a star.

14.CAN YOU JUGGLE?

Hell no!

15. THE ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?

My maternal grandmother.

16.WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?

Christmas Eve. (Or my birthday, see below. ;D)

17.WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR/TRUCK?

Cargo net. We keep it clean.

18.WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?

I don't eat junk food. Or raw fish.

19.OF THE PEOPLE YOU WILL E-MAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?

I won't burden my friends' emails with this crap! :D

20. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Well, no one. Isn't that quite obvious?

21.WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?

Can't remember.

22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FLOWER?

It has to be either the orchid, the rose, the peony or the calla lily.

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAL?

Finnish reindeer stew, mashed potatoes and lingonberry jelly. Oh, with good wine :)

24. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Sept. 24th.

No comments: