Beige with Hints of Green

I know this second post in two days is very unexpected considering my past post frequency, but I couldn't wait to come and show you the test skein I made of the Toffee Yarn.

Tohkeissani polkkaan heti perään testivyyhdin Toffee-langasta. Tuli nätti!
toffee testivyyhti 2
It turned out beautiful. It's thick, for my taste anyway, and the colors are very pretty.

Siitä tuli pehmeä ja paksu, ainakin minun makuun, ja värit ovat aika makoisat.
toffee testivyyhti 1
The skein might be slightly overplied, but this is a test skein so I won't let it bother me too much. This yarn is roughly 14 WPI, and knits to a gauge of 21 sts/4" (or 5,25 sts to an inch).

Voi olla että pistin liikaa kierrettä testivyyhtiin, mutta en anna sen häiritä, kun ei tämä ole kuin vasta treenausta. Langasta tuli 14WPI ja mallitilkussa tiheys 21s/10cm.
toffee mallitilkku
I think I see the Tomten Jacket in the very near future for this yarn. Or maybe I'll design something myself, I have a couple of ideas.

Tomten-takki saattaa olla tämän langan kohtalona. Taikka jotain omasuunniteltua, saapa nähdä.

This post is in danger of becoming an ode á beige, so let's all look at this green merino-silk to balance all the beige. This will become my new Red Dragon Shawl. Or, in fact, Green Dragon.

Jottei tulisi vallan peessi (uh mikä sana) postaus, niin lopuksi letti vihreätä merino-silkki-sekoitetta. Tässä oottelee uusi Red Dragon (tai pitäs sanoa Green Dragon kai). 
vihreä merino-silkki

2 comments:

Siena said...

*drooling* Your toffee yarn is gorgeous!

Soile said...

ja jos tuo peessi oli kivaa letillä on se kivaa myös kehrättynä!